Skyryse wants to empower anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, FlightOS, we automate flight controls and systems management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER - EL SEGUNDO, CA - ONSITE
Program Management is critical to the successful execution of programs, ensuring customer requirements are achieved on time and within budget. In addition to being a customer advocate, the Program Manager will provide strategic guidance to teams to ensure key objectives are realized.The Program Manager will also promote the company’s culture and drive our greater mission of making aviation more accessible for everyone.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader and will have experience in managing staff of different disciplines to produce results in a timely manner. They will also be able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
- Support ARP4754, DO-178C, or DO-254 programs
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle
- Defining the program governance (controls)
- Develop and maintain program budgets and schedules
- Manage change, risk and resource management
- Coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
- Managing and utilizing resources across projects
- Managing stakeholders’ communication
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s “outcome”
- Organize and monitor inter-connected projects
- Participate in development of company business strategy
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Science in an engineering discipline
- 5+ years of experience in aircraft systems development
- Professional experience managing a program from cradle to grave
- Proficiency with MS Project, EVM and Risk Management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build trust and successfully influence to drive results
- Understanding of aircraft quality assurance and management principles and processes
- Get it done attitude
- Start-up environment experience
- PMP Certification
- Previous experience completing a full aircraft life-cycle development and certification program
- Microsoft Project Experience
- JIRA tool experience
- Experience with people management
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Salary Range: $150,000 - $225,000
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Full-time employees are eligible for 20 days of paid time off (PTO) and 5 sick days annually. PTO and sick days must be used in accordance with Company policy.
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
WE WELCOME ALL
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED.