Systems Test Integration Lead
El Segundo, California
Skyryse wants to allow anyone, to fly anywhere, in any aircraft, safely and as a highly experienced pilot would. Powered by the Skyryse operating system, we automate flight controls and management to achieve unmatched safety and eliminate opportunities for human error in all flight stages, and in emergency situations. We want to make flying as ubiquitous as the road and as safe as the elevator.
Why This Role is Mission Critical:
As a Systems Integration Lead, you will report to the Head of Test, and will help define, validate, implement, and verify requirements for the future of aircraft control systems and aviation safety. Your team is developing and running the Systems Integration Lab and managing internal and external test facilities to meet the Certification Plan and DO-160 environmental testing. You will act as a multi-disciplinary integrator and liaison with different systems and will support interface definition and troubleshooting. You will support disciplined and repeatable trainer/simulator integration and verification testing and the tracking thereof.
- Lead multidisciplinary efforts to guarantee proper integration of different systems
- Development of systems design and interfaces, requirements analysis, system integration, end user interaction, unit testing, and validation/verification
- Lead integration and verification test events, produce test reports, and lead test log reviews
- Coordinate with other engineers to ensure safety, certification and aircraft design requirements and objectives are met
- Lead verification activities for integrated systems
- Assist in test planning and execution in support of system and subsystem verification
- Lead architecture definition, trade studies, and multi-disciplinary integration problem solving
- Support validation efforts of external supplier equipment and internally developed systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define integration requirements and strategies for effective implementation
- Manage the end-to-end integration lifecycle, from planning and design to testing, validation, and deployment
- Evaluate existing systems and propose enhancements or upgrades to optimize overall performance and reliability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Experience with DO-160 environmental requirements
- Experience with component level qualification for aerospace applications
- Experience with system-level verification and system-level failure modes and effects testing
- The opportunity to change the world through improving aviation safety and accessibility
- Competitive salary
- Valuable stock option plan
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental and vision plans
- Unlimited PTO plan
- A company with an ambitious vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, motivated, and fun to work-with colleagues!
- The opportunity to change the world
- Salary Range: $160,000 - $200,000
- Valuable stock option plan
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO policy
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
Skyryse is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Principals only, please. NO AGENCY CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED. Please apply directly to Skyryse.