Director, Search Marketing
Public.com is an investing platform that helps people become better investors. Members can build a diverse portfolio of stocks, ETFs, and crypto within a single platform.
On Public, ownership unlocks an experience of content and education, contextual to their portfolio, created by a million+ strong community of investors, creators and analysts.
Public puts investors first, and doesn’t sell trades to market makers or take money from Payment for Order Flow (PFOF).
We announced our Series D funding round of $220 million in Feb. 2021, just two months after our Series C round. Our investors include Accel, Greycroft, (the original investors in Venmo) and Lakestar, as well as Will Smith (Dreamers VC), Tony Hawk, The Chainsmokers’ Mantis VC; NFL star J.J. Watt, NYU Stern professor and entrepreneur Scott Galloway, business executive Dick Parsons, Business Class founder Sophia Amoruso, and Shari Redstone’s Advancit Capital.
What you’ll do:
To support our continued growth, we are searching for an outstanding search marketing leader to take our SEM program to the next level. Leveraging our product catalogue of thousands of stocks, crypto, and cash products, you will own our full-funnel paid search strategy from ideation to execution. Working closely with the VP of Acquisition, you will spend much of your day optimziing campaigns around ad copy and keyword mix to drive the lowest possible CACs with the most qualified audiences. This is a highly visible role at the forefront of our next chapter of growth and will require a seasoned professional with a proven track record.
Who you are:
- 7+ years of performance marketing experience with an emphasis on technical SEM. Bonus points for managing a large ecommerce catalogue.
- Proven success scaling large scale campaigns optimized for CPA targets.
- Extensive experience with tools like SEMRush, ahrefs, and Google Analytics.
- Strong analytical accumen and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Passion for growing products and obsessing over top-of-funnel optimization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you can easily explain technical and complex concepts to non-technical people.
- Extensive experience with search campaigns for a large and complex product catalogue.
- Experience with data analytics tools: SQL, Mixpanel, Looker, etc.
- Strong understanding of cross-platform marketing attribution.
Public is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression.
The pay range for this position in NYC is $175,000-$210,000 / year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay information is based on market location.
Something looks off?