Sales Development Representative
Chemical companies are the hidden innovators behind the end-products we rely on every day. Chemistry is used to make every physical good on earth, including the products we love from Tesla, Glossier, Apple, Nike, 3M, and J&J. And yet, the largest and most impactful industry in the world is still doing business the same way it did 100 years ago.
Knowde is building the first digital marketplace for the $5 trillion chemical industry. Chemical companies use Knowde to market and sell their products online for the first time ever. For buyers, Knowde has become their go-to destination to shop across the entire world of chemistry, all in a single destination.
Buyers use Knowde as their go-to destination to discover and purchase chemicals from any chemical producer, all in one place. By helping pull this industry online, we will accelerate the innovation behind every physical product in the world.
To realize our vision, we've raised over $90M from the world's leading investors, including Sequoia Capital and Coatue.
Come Join Us!
We are looking for highly motivated Sales Development Representatives to join the growing Sales organization. You'll be responsible for researching, prospecting, and connecting with new potential customers. You'll also partner with the broader sales team to evangelize Knowde to prospective customers while providing a world-class experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to create opportunities
- Prospecting expert, using LinkedIn and ZoomInfo to find and connect with the correct prospects
- Become a product expert and learn Knowde's selling practices
- Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Identify inefficiencies and implement improvements in our process
- Manage multiple projects at a time and prioritize workload within the team to ensure that project timelines are met.
- Work across the sales department to roll out new initiatives.
- 6-12+ months of sales development/ business development experience
- Experience in SaaS/ software sales is preferred
- Articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer happiness and deepen customer relationships - you are curious!
- You have a proven track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- Ideally, you have experience working in a startup environment
Our Perks & Benefits
- We offer “Knerds” a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Fully remote position
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Knowde upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Something looks off?