Paid Search Marketing Manager
Chemical companies are the hidden innovators behind the end-products we rely on every day. Chemistry is used to make every physical good on earth, including the products we love from Tesla, Glossier, Apple, Nike, 3M and J&J. And yet, the largest and most impactful industry in the world is still doing business the same way it did 100 years ago.
Knowde is building the first B2B digital marketplace for the $5 trillion chemical industry. Chemical companies use Knowde to market and sell their products online for the first time ever. For buyers, Knowde has become their go-to destination to shop across the entire world of chemistry all in a single destination.
Buyers use Knowde as their go-to destination to discover and purchase chemicals from any chemical producer all in one place. By helping pull this industry online, we will accelerate the innovation behind every physical product in the world.
We’ve raised over $90M from the world’s leading investors, including Sequoia Capital and Coatue, to realize our vision.
Come Join Us!
Our marketing team is looking to hire a talented Paid Search Marketing Manager to strategically drive demand in Knowde's growing Marketplace. You’ll be on the front-lines of creating value for our suppliers by driving high-intent traffic to their storefronts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Plan, develop, and implement paid search strategies promoting Premium Knowde Storefronts brands and products with the goal of increasing our suppliers’ sales volume.
- Ongoing paid search optimization including bid management, budget allocation, performance monitoring, creative testing, keyword expansion, etc.
- Proactive reporting and communication with relevant teams internally and potentially externally. Including building dashboards, presentations, and executive summaries of campaign activity.
- Campaign planning and forecasting support for Sales and Customer Success teams to help project potential paid search performance of prospective Customers.
- 4+ years SEM experience managing high-volume campaigns across several different products, brands, or clients. Agency experience is a plus.
- Track record of improving SEM campaign performance through keyword expansion, creative testing, bidding strategy evolution, and more.
- Proven skills with marketing productivity tools like Google Ads Editor, SEMRush, Supermetrics, advanced Excel/Google Sheets functions, and anything else that enables scale.
- You’re obsessed with the craft: you see endless opportunities to optimize by taking advantage of available ad formats, bid strategies, and automation.
- ABT (Always Be Testing). You have a track record of proactively crafting experiments with clear performance hypotheses, and sharing results (good or bad).
- Data Driven: You’re comfortable diving into performance data proactively, through spreadsheets, Looker, SQL, or otherwise.
- Strategic flexibility: You are keenly aware of our Customer’s priorities and Knowde’s objectives. You’re comfortable pivoting and adapting in high-velocity environments.
- Demonstrated written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
Our Perks & Benefits
- We offer “Knerds” a variety of medical, dental, and vision plans, designed to fit you and your family’s needs
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Education & learning stipend for personal growth and development
- Fully remote position
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life blend
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
We believe in supporting people to do their best work and thrive, and building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Knowde upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected and valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.
Something looks off?