Who We Are
Humane is a team of proven industry experts who have invented, built, and shipped category-defining hardware and software products to billions of people across the globe. We're known for building the audacious, ambitious, and the impossible, and we're doing it again. Our vision for the next shift between humans and computing requires innovation across multiple emerging technologies in hardware and software, from devices to cloud services.
About The Role
At Humane, we are at the forefront of blending cutting-edge technology with our commitment to computing that moves humanity forward. We are in search of an innovative and dynamic VP of Marketing who will play a critical role in championing marketing strategy, and driving revenue growth through customer conversion and performance optimization. This position requires a unique blend of technical skills, quantitative expertise, and analytical insight, along with brand empathy and vision.
What You Might Do
- Lead our Direct Response (DR) and brand paid media strategies with a strong technical and analytical focus in order to drive customer conversion and revenue growth.
- Implement state-of-the-art techniques in paid social, search, TV, OTT, video, and other digital channels.
- Own the entire marketing analytics process, emphasizing performance metrics directly tied to revenue generation and customer conversion.
- Utilize advanced analytical tools to conduct thorough ROI analysis, providing insights that guide revenue optimization.
- Creatively steer social media strategy and demand generation using technical tools and strategies to maximize customer interest and conversion.
- Apply your advanced knowledge in Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) forecasting to smartly allocate marketing resources for maximum revenue impact.
- Lead marketing data engineering by concentrating on the integration and analysis of data to support targeted, high-conversion marketing strategies.
- Employ sophisticated data engineering techniques to refine marketing campaign precision and effectiveness.
- Drive technical initiatives such as A/B testing, web development/engineering, and user experience optimization to elevate conversion rates and online revenue.
- Build a diverse team with an emphasis on collaborative, data-driven approaches.
- Ensure effective integration between technical, analytical, and marketing teams for cohesive, growth-oriented campaigns.
- 10+ years of experience in technical marketing roles, demonstrating a proven track record in revenue generation and customer conversion.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in data-driven marketing strategies.
- Technical proficiency in modern marketing tools and platforms.
- Experience in complex partnership negotiations with a focus on performance and growth.
- Expertise in social media strategy, SEO, PPC, and other digital marketing tools focused on conversion and revenue.
- Strong understanding of web analytics and customer behavior analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical data in an understandable manner.
- Creative problem-solving skills with a focus on technical solutions to marketing challenges.
Salary Range: $265,000- $330,000
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary range for this role is listed above. Final salary offered is based upon multiple factors including individual job-related qualifications, education, experience, knowledge and skills
- At Humane, you'll enjoy benefits that include health & wellness and work/life balance offerings. Our portfolio of benefits include: comprehensive healthcare insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401K plan
- Humane employees also enjoy generous paid time off and leave programs, commuter benefits, team events, snacks and other perks
- Develop cutting edge technologies in a creative and innovative environment
- Imagine new opportunities in areas that matter and will impact the world you live in
- Be a part of a high performing team of the world’s best innovators and executors
- Flexible work arrangements to support you in working in the way that you work best
- Our values: trust truth +joy
At Humane, diversity is important to us.
Humane is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion (including, but not necessarily limited to, religious creed, dress, and grooming practices), citizenship, marital status, age, national origin, place of birth, height, weight, ancestry, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, U.S. (state and federal) military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics” or “protected categories”). Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. At Humane, building a healthy and safe workplace is core to our mission. We prohibit harassment of any kind.