Account Executives, Construction Background
Who We Are:
Dusty Robotics develops robot-powered tools for the modern construction workforce.
While today's buildings are built predominantly with manual labor, Dusty envisions a future in which skilled labor makes use of robotic automation to make the work safer, more efficient, and more precise! We want to create a future where construction workers don't need to retire early because their bodies give out. In Dusty's future, the buildings we live and work in are built by teams of creative and problem-solving construction crews who direct robots to do the dull/dirty/dangerous work.
What We're Building:
Dusty bridges the gap between the digital world of building design with the skilled labor operating in the field, accelerating the digital transformation of the construction industry. The centerpiece of our strategy is the FieldPrinter: a mobile printer-on-wheels that prints building floorplans full-size on the concrete floor of a construction site. When errors in layout can cause multi-million-dollar mistakes, our product ensures that all field crews are building off of a single source of truth derived from the digital model.
Are you a construction industry professional looking to transition into a rewarding sales career focused on construction technology? We understand that making a switch might seem challenging without prior sales experience. This is why we are excited to emphasize that we prioritize growth and development within our team. As an Account Executive within Dusty Robotics, you will be fully supported with comprehensive training tailored to your needs. Our commitment to your success means that you'll receive all the necessary tools and guidance to excel in this role, regardless of your previous sales experience. Your construction background and passion for technology will serve as a strong foundation, and we are confident that with our training and ongoing support, you'll thrive in driving sales growth in this rapidly evolving sector.
- Identify and engage construction industry professionals, including contractors, and project managers, to promote and sell Dusty Robotics technology solutions.
- Use your construction expertise to understand struggles and tailor our product offerings to meet their needs.
- Conduct product demonstrations and deliver compelling presentations to showcase the value and benefits of our construction technology solutions.
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with potential customers, acting as a trusted advisor and demonstrating a deep understanding of their business challenges and goals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as sales, marketing, and product development, to drive customers towards their desired business outcomes and ensure a seamless onboarding experience.
- Stay informed about the latest advancements and trends in construction technology, and effectively communicate how our solutions can address industry challenges.
- Strong background in the commercial construction industry, with hands-on experience in construction projects, site management, or related fields.
- Genuine interest and passion for construction technology, with a desire to transition into a sales role within this sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively engage with potential customers and articulate the value proposition of our technology.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including construction professionals, decision-makers, and influencers.
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, and resilient, with a passion for exceeding sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand customer needs and creatively provide innovative solutions.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and attend industry events.
- Able to be onsite at Mountain View HQ when not at client locations.
Why You Should Join:
In joining our team, you’ll become an important part of a small and fast-growing company. We are daring to accomplish something big, do you want to be a critical part of Dusty's success? We are deeply committed to our mission, and we believe in removing roadblocks that distract us from reaching our goals.
To that end, we offer an unlimited vacation policy, a 401k with employer match, reasonable work hours, and flexible schedules. We know that our best work happens when we feel well-rested and capable of focusing all of our energy on making Dusty successful!
Strong, effective teams are composed of people with a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences who bring a variety of perspectives to their work. We actively encourage applications from a diverse pool, including those from historically under-represented groups such as women, people of color, people who identify LGBTQ, people with disabilities, and immigrants.
Our Code of Conduct:
Dusty Robotics exists to serve a wide variety of customers from all walks of life. We believe that our mission is best served in an environment that is friendly, safe, accepting, and free of intimidation or harassment. We do not tolerate abusive behavior.
Where You'll Work:
Dusty’s offices are located in Mountain View, CA. You will be primarily working from our office in this role to facilitate rapid coordination with executive leadership and business teams. You can also expect to travel a small amount to customer locations around the US.