Laboratory Internship, Chemistry
Durham, NC, USA
Posted on Thursday, December 21, 2023
Curie Co uses the power of biotechnology to replace petrochemicals in everyday products, with more sustainable, engineered enzymes. We’re looking for team members passionate about achieving this mission and contributing to the biomanufacturing revolution. Individuals with exceptional multitasking skills, attention to detail, and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Excellent relational, communication, and presentation skills are highly regarded to help continue to foster a collaborative and learning environment.
Curie Co has a chemistry internship position available. The ideal candidate will have completed coursework in biochemistry and analytical chemistry with associated wet-laboratory training.
- Wash dishes
- Prepare buﬀers, stock solutions, and media
- Autoclave media and lab waste
- Follow standard operating procedures
- Maintain accurate record of activities in lab
- Identify and communicate procedural deviations quickly and eﬀectively
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of laboratory facilities
- Students currently enrolled in Chemistry Bachelors program. Completion of Analytical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry coursework required for consideration.
- $20.00 per hour.
This posting will close at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, January 26, 2024.