Sales Operations MBA Intern
Astranis is on a mission to bridge the digital divide by connecting the four billion people worldwide who currently lack internet access. We're doing this by building the next generation of smaller, more cost-effective spacecraft to bring the world online.
As a team, we’ve launched two satellites into orbit, signed ten commercial deals worth over $1 billion in revenue, raised over $500 million from top global investors, and recruited a team of over 300 world-class engineers. We all work out of our (legendary) San Francisco office, which was once used to build ships during the World Wars.
Our satellites, which operate from geostationary orbit (GEO), weigh only 400 kg and utilize a proprietary software-defined radio payload. Each satellite can connect over two million people, and we’re very excited for the impact we’ll soon have in the Philippines, Peru, Mexico, and more!
Backed by substantial funding and a passionate, collaborative team, we offer a rewarding work environment where you'll learn and make a significant impact, no matter where you are in your career.
Apply and join us on our journey towards global connectivity!
Sales Operations MBA Intern
Internships at Astranis typically last for twelve weeks, and are hourly roles.
As a Sales Operations Intern at Astranis, you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to our mission of global connectivity. You will work closely with our commercial teams, gaining hands-on experience in lead generation, business development, sales analytics, and enablement. This internship is designed for individuals with a background in startups (especially on the go-to-market side), management consulting, entrepreneurship, or other generalist operational experiences.
Lead Generation and Business Development:
- Identify and prospect executive-level leads globally, aiming to meet weekly booking targets.
- Conduct research on leads, and synthesis actionable insights for Sales Directors.
- Utilize AI-powered tools for targeted lead generation, to build scalable prospecting efforts.
- Promptly manage inbound leads, assessing and triaging sales opportunities efficiently.
- Analyze sales data and metrics to extract actionable insights.
- Maintain CRM and system-wide data accuracy and completeness.
- Create comprehensive reports, visuals, and dashboards to monitor sales progress and trends.
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to inform strategic decisions.
Sales Operations Projects:
- Contribute to sales operations projects, focusing on process and workflow improvements and CRM optimization.
- Support global commercial team events and conferences, collaborating on sales-related content with the marketing team.
Are you a dynamic go-getter excited by high-growth startups and eager to contribute to a greater cause? We're seeking individuals who exhibit:
- Goal-driven mindset with a penchant for taking ownership in ambiguous situations.
- Adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Keen attention to detail paired with robust analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Background in sales, business development, or operations is advantageous.
Candidates with expertise or experience in the following areas will stand out:
- Advanced proficiency in data analysis, visualization, and slide creation.
- Prior involvement in growth-centric projects within a fast-paced setting.
- CRM management (e.g., HubSpot).
- Previous entrepreneurial ventures.
If you're an ambitious MBA graduate looking for a challenging and impactful role in a dynamic, mission-driven environment, Astranis is the place for you. Come be a part of our innovative team, where every effort contributes to transforming the world's connectivity landscape!
The base pay for this position is $45.00 per hour.