Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2024
You may have heard about the eye care industry and all of these big vertically integrated corporations that control it. Consumers are paying more for less and eye care providers are struggling to stay afloat and provide the best care possible.
Anagram is built to help eye care providers thrive and serve their patients by enabling them to seamlessly process vision insurance benefits. We're a group of builders, innovators, and dreamers that are changing the eye care and healthcare industry from the bottom up.
Over the past few years, we’ve helped thousands of doctors and millions of patients access vision care more affordably. We're a venture-backed company and the leading software in the vision care industry.
Interested in joining a rocket ship? 🚀 Look no further! 👁️
As a SaaS platform, our business model depends on building and sustaining long-term relationships. Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) at Anagram act as frontline faces and voices of the company and are entrusted to represent our values to prospects and customers. Successful SDRs here enthusiastically engage with Optometrists, Opticians, Office Managers, and Practice Owners to qualify them for sales engagement.
You'll be expected to effectively work your way through lists of leads using tools like Hubspot, Zoom, Slack, G-suite and more. We'll provide all the tools and the training necessary to speak confidently about our business and the value we bring to our customers.
We’ve set our sights on massive growth, and expect everyone who joins our team to be in a position to grow with us!
What We're Looking For
- Highly organized individuals with a voracious appetite for learning and improvement. Strong attention to detail as you will help enrich and qualify prospect data as you accelerate our sales process.
- Confidence and hunger enough to pick up the phone and make many calls to generate interest in sales engagement
- Impeccable communication skills, with determination and focus to drive lead generation and strategic outreach.
- The desire to work with and learn from Account Executives as we close new business
- Familiarity with and the capacity to learn a modern sales tech stack: CRMs (we use Hubspot, but experience with others is fine), Zoom, Slack, G-suite, etc.
- We try to get better every day and would like for you to do the same
What You'll Do
- Identify potential clients and engage at an early stage by reaching out via phone calls, emails, and considerate follow through as you qualify leads and book demos for our Account Executives
- Identify what you need to do to meet your assigned goals and partner with your team to ensure you get there with consistency
- Begin meeting or exceeding expectations within 60 days of onboarding
- Iterate upon your process to improve results and get promoted to Account Executive within 6-12 months assuming goals are met.
- Establish a cadence of communication with Account Executives, Marketing, and leadership
- Own your metrics from top to bottom
- Speak confidently about Anagram solutions and offerings
- Build relationships with prospects, colleagues, and teammates
- Maintain a positive attitude and bring energy to the team
Anagram offers employees:
- Industry-leading compensation including salary and equity ownership
- MacBook, monitor, and all the technologies you need to succeed
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Fast-paced startup environment
- Remote first company
Anagram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please email your request to [email protected].