Senior Talent Engagement Partner, Software (Contract)
Who We Are
Humane is a team of proven industry experts who have invented, built, and shipped category-defining hardware and software products to billions of people across the globe. We're known for building the audacious, ambitious, and the impossible, and we're doing it again. Our vision for the next shift between humans and computing requires innovation across multiple emerging technologies in hardware and software, from devices to cloud services.
About The Role
The Talent Engagement Team at Humane develops and executes the company’s organizational design and recruiting strategies. We are looking for a Senior Talent Engagement Partner to work with our Software Team to identify and hire best-in-class talent. You will play an integral role in building our rapidly growing Software organization while having the opportunity to contribute to building a Talent organization from the ground up.
What You Might Do
- Partner with Org Leaders and hiring managers to determine hiring needs
- Build and execute strategies to identity and engage with diverse pipelines of candidates
- Share ideas and collaborate cross-functionally across the Talent team
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
- Develop and nurture long-term relationships with passive candidates for future openings
- Help develop new processes and procedures to support the scaling of the Talent Team
- Champion diversity and inclusion initiatives in the recruitment process, ensuring a broad and diverse candidate pool.
- Continuously evaluate and refine recruitment practices to uphold our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience
- 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience
- Proven track record of implementing successful diversity-focused recruitment strategies.
- Experience with full-life cycle recruiting for top-tier talent in software engineering, with a preference for experience in Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and software experiences and services.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for providing an excellent candidate experience
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits (Full-Time Employees)
- The salary range for this role is listed above. Final salary offered is based upon multiple factors including individual job-related qualifications, education, experience, knowledge and skills
- At Humane, you'll enjoy benefits that include health & wellness and work/life balance offerings. Our portfolio of benefits include: comprehensive healthcare insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401K plan
- Humane employees also enjoy generous paid time off and leave programs, commuter benefits, team events, snacks and other perks
- Develop cutting edge technologies in a creative and innovative environment
- Imagine new opportunities in areas that matter and will impact the world you live in
- Be a part of a high performing team of the world’s best innovators and executors
- Flexible work arrangements to support you in working in the way that you work best
- Our values: trust truth +joy
At Humane, diversity is important to us.
Humane is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion (including, but not necessarily limited to, religious creed, dress, and grooming practices), citizenship, marital status, age, national origin, place of birth, height, weight, ancestry, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, U.S. (state and federal) military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics” or “protected categories”). Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. At Humane, building a healthy and safe workplace is core to our mission. We prohibit harassment of any kind.