Hardware Program Management Intern
Who We Are
Humane is a team of proven industry experts who have invented, built, and shipped category-defining hardware and software products to billions of people across the globe. We're known for building the audacious, ambitious, and the impossible, and we're doing it again. Our vision for the next shift between humans and computing requires innovation across multiple emerging technologies in hardware and software, from devices to cloud services.
About The Role
As a Hardware Program Management Intern, you will be responsible for managing activities related to the development of Humane hardware products. You will work with cross-functional teams such as Product Design, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Design, Operations, and Software to drive schedule and validation alignment to completion; while working with numerous vendors.
2024 Internship Program Dates: May/June-August/September 2024. Final dates based on student schedule.
What You Might Do
- Lead cross-functional teams in development of future programs
- Manage internal and external partners through different development phases
- Drive cross-functional validation through risk assessments, mitigation planning, and down-selections
- Pursuing a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Business, or other related fields
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Effective communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Willingness to learn with adaptability
- Capacity for analytical thinking and creative problem solving
- You are a go-getter who loves solving problems
- A creative who thinks outside the box
- Passion for developing cutting edge technology
Salary range: $45 - $48/per hour
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary range for this role is listed above. Final salary offered is based upon multiple factors including individual job-related qualifications, education, experience, knowledge and skills
- At Humane, you'll enjoy benefits that include health & wellness and work/life balance offerings. Our portfolio of benefits include: comprehensive healthcare insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a 401K plan
- Humane employees also enjoy generous paid time off and leave programs, commuter benefits, team events, snacks and other perks
- Develop cutting edge technologies in a creative and innovative environment
- Imagine new opportunities in areas that matter and will impact the world you live in
- Be a part of a high performing team of the world’s best innovators and executors
- Flexible work arrangements to support you in working in the way that you work best
- Our values: trust truth +joy
At Humane, diversity is important to us.
Humane is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion (including, but not necessarily limited to, religious creed, dress, and grooming practices), citizenship, marital status, age, national origin, place of birth, height, weight, ancestry, mental or physical disability, genetic information, medical condition, U.S. (state and federal) military and veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex, gender, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical condition), or any other characteristics protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws (“protected characteristics” or “protected categories”). Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and ordinances, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. At Humane, building a healthy and safe workplace is core to our mission. We prohibit harassment of any kind.